Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as a Retail Customer Advisor.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Snow + Rock and Runners Need to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
As a member of our store team, you’ll be working alongside like-minded people and our ever-growing customer base. Day-to-day you can expect to be:
- Creating a premium and inclusive shopping experience by connecting with our customers to understand their specific needs and wants
- Modelling the company values, taking pride in your store, and working collectively to create an outstanding customer experience
- Participating in training opportunities presented by our in-house development team and external brands to develop and maintain your product knowledge as well as building on your existing skills
- Maintaining an excellent shopping and working environment by adhering to shop and stockroom standards
- Identifying opportunities for add-on sales
Please note this role is 10 hours per week on a rota basis.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Great communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn about all things outdoors
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £9.90 per hour (£8.02 for under 21's)
- Bonus of up to £750 per annum (in proportion with hours worked)
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- Up to 33 days holiday (in proportion with hours worked) with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday - there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochure here.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected, and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.
This advert may close early if sufficient applications are received.