Please note this role is predominantly working from home with 5-8 days per month based from our office in Kemble.
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as our Partnership Manager.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Snow + Rock and Runners Need to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
- Acting as senior point of contact for partner organisations and internal stakeholders, identifying, and integrating partnership activity across relevant business functions
- Planning and delivering seasonal and annual marketing and communication through partner and own channels, ensuring content is in line with brand guidelines
- Preparing commercial business cases for partnership and managing the associated budget, cost centre and ROI reporting and analysis
- Working with the wider business to develop a pipeline of partnerships in line with business objectives
- Using available data to continuously report and grow ROI and brand engagement through partnerships
- Negotiating contract terms and ensuring contracted activation obligations are fulfilled to a high standard
- Managing and developing the Partnership Team
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Extensive experience building and delivering strategic partnerships
- An understanding of how to operate in a commercial driven brand environment
- Leadership and team management experience
- Familiarity with all stages of the creative briefing and production process including specifying and procuring collateral
- IT skills including Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Experience using a complex reporting suit such as MicroStrategy or Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to Partner Organisations when required
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total rewards package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
- Base salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Competitive bonus
- 40-60% discount across our range of products
- 33 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday - there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle
- Critical Illness cover
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
But there’s more, for a full list of what we offer at O&CC check out our brochure here.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.
This advert may close early if sufficient applications are received.