Expires: 03/06/2022 23:59
Please note this role offers the flexibility to work from home and our office in Covent Garden.
Your new Adventure?
Yonderland is a leading omnichannel outdoor retailer in Europe with the labels AS Adventure and Juttu in Belgium, Bever in the Netherlands and Cotswold, Snow+Rock and Runnersneed in the UK.
Yonderland has a central IT team that supports three business units in multiple countries.
Due to the continuous growth of the Yonderland group we are looking to scale up our data efforts with an additional ETL Developer position.
What you'll do:
- You are part of the team that is responsible for the group data warehouse and reporting.
- You are responsible for the entire ETL process (logic, performance, quality of data) and for the development and maintenance of our reporting environment (MicroStrategy).
- Our business stakeholders are using our services on a daily basis to support their decision-making process. While closely collaborating with the business solution managers, you will develop the best possible solutions to serve our users.
- You will work on the Data Warehouse platform on a daily basis, which will co-exist alongside a new Lake/House architecture going forward.
- You will work in a team of 5 developers together with the BI Team Lead
What's in your backpack:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with SQL and ETL is a must.
- Experience with a reporting tool is a nice-to-have. Experience with MicroStrategy is a bonus.
- A DevOps mindset and understanding of modern software engineering practices is a plus.
- You can communicate fluently in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You are a team player who takes initiative and asks questions if necessary.
What you get from us:
- Yonderland gives you the opportunity to work at an innovative market leader, internationally active with head office in Hoboken (Antwerp) and other offices in The Netherlands and the UK.
- The IT organization is a driving force to support the strong growth and you will help shape it.
- A competitive salary package.
- Adventurous colleagues